Vermonters need and deserve a change of direction – we need common-sense leadership.
As your State Representative, I will:
- Control State spending
- Advocate for a friendly business culture
- Create job opportunities for young people
- Promote the consolidation of education administrative expenses
- Work to provide sustainable health care options
- Control unfair tax burdens
Did you know…
- Vermont has 61 Supervisory Unions in only 14 counties?
- Vermont has the 3rd highest student to administrator ratio?
- We nned to spend money teaching our kids, not on high paying administrative jobs.
- Fourth generation Vermonter and life-long resident
- Small business owner
- Outdoorsman and avid hiker
I will work for YOU in the Legislature to protect what Vermont stands for.
Vermont is the greatest place in the world to live – let’s protect it from financial failure.
Don’t settle for career politics – vote for A Voice in Montpelier!